The ColonView test comes in packs of 30 test cassettes and 30 Sample Collection Kits. The sample collection kits are given to the patient for home sample collection. Each collection kit includes a single Sample Collection Tube, instructions for use and a handy Stool Collection Paper. The same sample can be used for both Hb and Hb/Hp testing using the 2-in-1 test cassette.
- Excellent screening tool for colorectal cancer and large adenomas that bleed
- Combined detection of hemoglobin (Hb) and hemoglobin/haptoglobin (Hb/Hp) complex
- Detects bleeding from both lower and upper gastrointestinal tract
- User-friendly Sample Collection Kit
- Quick and simple single-step lateral flow test
- High Sensitivity and specificity
- 2-in-1 test cassette
- No dietary restrictions
- Quick Test reader with LIMS interfacing and barcode reader available as an option (read more via biohithealthcare.com)
ColonView Hb and Hb/Hp tests are simple, one step lateral flow tests that give results in 15 minutes.
Notice – In the USA and Japan this product is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.